Books of the category Harmonics
- Ahrens, Joseph: Von den Modi zur DodekaphonieHeidelberg: Willy Müller Süddeutscher Musikverlag,
- Die Welt der Musik in neun Kapiteln1985. - ISBN: 3-8135-0396-8German edition of the book version, which was designed based on the TV series of Bernstein. Lots of pictures and score samples help to understand the complicated matter. Bernstein demands a lot of his young readers. I appreciate this claim, thus there is no risk to bore anyone.
A more detailled information on this book in German is to be found on the blog.
- Borris, Siegfried: Klingende Elementarlehre1973. - ISBN: 3-7959-0104-9
- Kaiser, Ulrich: Arrangieren und InstrumentierenBarock bis Pop2. edition Kassel: Bärenreiter,2009. - ISBN: 978-3-7618-1662-2Including a cd with played and written examples as well as worksheets
- Riemann, Hugo: Allgemeine MusiklehreHandbuch der Musik9. edition Berlin: Max Hesses Verlag,1922.
Author: Claudia Haider; Last updated 01.01.1970