Author starting with L
- Landgraf, Gefion: Die QuerflöteMainz: Schott Verlag,2007. - ISBN: 3-7957-2366-8
- Le Roy, Rene: Die FlöteGeschichte - Spieltechnik - LehrweiseKassel: Bärenreiter,1970.One chapter is about flute playing and meant for flute teachers. There are exercises, fingerings and so on. A bit like a flute method. Quite a formal language showing that this is an older edition.
- Lenski, Karl: Das goldene Zeitalter der FlöteFrankreich 1832 - 19321. edition Celle: Edition Moeck,1992. - ISBN: 3-87549-040-1
- 3. edition Kassel: Bärenreiter,2002. - ISBN: 978-3-7618-1595-3
- Lindlar, Heinrich: Lübbes Strawinsky LexikonBergisch Gladbach: Bastei Lübbe ,1982. - ISBN: 3-404-61286-8
- Lipsius, Marie: Musikalische Studienköpfe11. edition Kindle eBooks,1913.Free eBook edition by Kindle of the printed version by Breitkopf and Härtel of the year 1913. There is much weight on the compositions and each biography is followed by a complete list of all works (dated of course 1913).
A more detailed information on this Ebook is given in German on the blog.
- The instrument - the performer - the music9. edition Lubbock: Texas Tech University Press,- ISBN: 0-89672-285-6A very beautiful edition, including all addendi and an index. After reading only a few pages you already feel, that this was written by someone who loves flutes. After a short history of the flute and a description of different members of the flute family, there is a collection of all kinds of findings bearing reference to the flute some how (newspaper clippings, ethnology, about anything you can think of).Written in a chattily style, more entertaining than teaching. Quite exhilarant. As part of the more than 160 pages of elaborate biographies the author sometimes gives his own impression of the flutists he heard himself or reports of contemporaries. In the short biographies are many contemporaries of him included, which are no longer known today. Especially their publications are interesting.The chapter on flute music is full of interesting composers and works by composers from the first half of the twentieth century in America. Those are no longer known in Germany today.
- Lunacarskij, Anatolij: Musik und Revolution1. edition Stuttgart: Reclam,1985.
- Lützeler, Heinrich: Kunst Literatur MusikDaten & Fakten - Epochen und Werke von der Antike bis zur Gegenwart1975. - ISBN: 3-5700-8378-0
Author: Claudia Haider; Last updated 01.01.1970